28.10.10

Day 1

Dear Best Friend,

We met a few years ago, classes were long and boring and my motivation was long gone, I could say you were the only thing that kept me from dropping off of everything, something I would have regreted. You were there through good and bad times until one day when you stopped calling and life went from seeing you and talking to you every day one way or another to not seeing you in months and barely hearing from you.

Today we had a good catch up, finally after almost 2 years and what I've found of you was not what I expected, If you needed me you should have said so, not just hide yourself from the world in in your own mind and ideas that are harming you so much.

I wish I could be there for you, to be able to do something because seeing you as you are now, is hurting me, after all you were and always will be my best friend.

Love,
Me

No comments: