7.6.10

Portugal...such a wonderful place!

Last week I went on a 5 day trip to Portugal. Started in POrto where I flew to, beautiful city full of amazing people and so alive yet so relaxed that amazes me.

Then headed south to Lisbon, city I fell in love with...reminded me so much of my childhood! Adults just hanging out in the squares and cafés at 10 or 11 at night and children playing around still full of energy. I have no words to describe how gorgeous Lisbon is.
Went to the beach in Cascais and Estoril which are incredibly nice and they are full of surfers (Portugal has some great surf spots)

After that, went on a bus up to Coimbra and then back in Porto, where I met a belgian girl, very nice and easy to talk to. She happened to Love Spain so we had a lot to talk about ^^
Also got bitten by spiders probably in 15 different spots of my body (how nice) urgh and slept at the airport.

All in all a great week! :)

No comments: